Oil-free cosmetic products make dry your skin. Dry skin is a problem that affects thousands of women and is actually associated with premature aging. It is caused by prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
It can also be a source of hormonal imbalances, poor eating habits, and prolonged use of chemical products.
All kinds of natural, cheap home-made moisturizing masks can help dry your skin without any side effects.
Yogurt and Strawberry Mask
The two ingredients in this mask will provide your skin with a significant amount of antioxidants and vitamins that will give you strength to restore your skin’s natural pH, thereby increasing fat production. The nutrients contained in the mask is going to repair the damage caused by toxins and remove blemish and spots.
- 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt (100 g)
- 2 pieces of strawberries
- Put two ingredients in a bowl
- Mash with a fork and stir until thoroughly mixed. If you want a creamy temper, use a blender.
- Remove your makeup and apply the mask.
- After waiting 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- For best results, use 2 or 3 times a week.
Oat and Honey Mask
Moisturizing masks should make your face soft and balanced. The nutrients in its content will cleanse the dead skin cells and help the tissues to get oxygen.
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Mix the two ingredients until paste consistency.
- Apply the mask to your skin in a slight circular motion, then leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and use twice a week.